Constant Pharmacy sees Transformation in 2016
Established nearly 2 decades ago, Constant Pharmacy today has started to see its transformation with recent entering into a business partnership with Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad or ANGKASA, witnessed by YB Dato’ Seri Hamzah bin Zainuddin, Minister, Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism in early 2016. Constant Pharmacy has 13 outlets around Klang Valley and with the strong supports from its parent company Bioalpha Holdings Berhad, has recently planned to expand its outlets into other states soon.
Bioalpha Holdings Berhad is principally involved in the manufacturing and sale of semi-finished and finished health supplement products, as an ODM, as well as under the Company’s proprietary house brands. Its health supplement products comprise processed herbs, formulated ingredients, functional foods as well as herbal and non-herbal supplements which offer a variety of health benefits including detoxification, immune system health, blood glucose regulation and brain health, as well as beauty benefits such as weight management and anti-aging.
Constant Pharmacy’s primary business focus today other than dispensing medicine and healthcare products is expanding through the Constant Pharmacy Franchise Program. It is Malaysia’s first pharmacy chain to have a computerised database of patient medical history since 1997, in line with the aim to provide the best pharmaceutical care to the community. Today, Constant Pharmacy provides better healthcare deliveries and services to retail outlets and customers by investing further in the business and operation system, Microsoft Dynamic Navision and LS Retail.
Constant Pharmacy is known to be innovative with customer loyalty programs since the launch of the Constant Health Card which rewards customers with cash and gift rebates. To further enhance the healthcare services for customers, Constant Pharmacy also actively organises many in-store healthcare screening activities tailored for any customers signed up to be members. The loyalty programs are set to attract and benefit its ANGKASA 11,000 co-ops with over 8 million members nationwide.
Today, together with a team of highly competent pharmacists and staff, back by highly reputable organizations such as MyAngkasa Holdings and Bioalpha Holdings Bhd, Constant Pharmacy strives towards being the most trusted brand in community pharmacy, recognised for its integrity, quality and innovative customer service.
Our Vision Statement
The most trusted brand in community pharmacy recognized for our integrity, quality and innovative customer services.
Our Mission Statement
• To constantly provide quality and innovative healthcare service that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
• To be an employer of choice.
• To ensure sustainable and profitable returns to stakeholders.
• To conduct our business professionally and with integrity.
Our Purpose Statement
We Make Good Health Easy and Enjoyable for All !
Highly competent healthcare services, quality healthcare and genuine pharmaceutical products.
Company Name: Mediconstant Pharmacy Sdn. Bhd. (476405-V)
Customer Service Number: 0142978455
Store Address: No 18, Jalan Ruang U8/109, Bukit Jelutong, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
2. CONSTANT Has The Right At Any Time To Sub-contract All And/or Any Of Its Obligations For The Sale And/or Delivery Of The Products To Any Other Party As It May From Time To Time Decide Without Giving Notice Of The Same To The Customer.
3. For Order Placed Before 12.00p.m Kindly Allow Three (3) To Seven (7) Working Days For Processing From Date Of CONSTANT's Confirmation Of Acceptance Of An Order.
4. The Date For The Delivery Of The Products Shown Is Based On The Fastest Possible Estimation. CONSTANT Shall Not Be Held Liable For Any Delay In Delivery Should The Delay Has Been Due To Causes Beyond The Control Of CONSTANT.
5. Your Order Will Be Delivered To You Via Independent Third Party Courier Service Company Appointed By Constant.
6. No Delivery Services Shall Be Available On Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
7. If CONSTANT Has Failed To Deliver The Products In Accordance With The Order, The Customer Shall Be Entitled, By Serving Written Notice To CONSTANT
( firstname.lastname@example.org ) , To Demand For One Delivery Within A Specified Time Thereafter, Which Shall Be At Least 14 Days From The Date Of Notice Given.
Return & Exchange Instructions
2. Return/exchange Of Products Or Refund Can Be Arranged Under The Following Reasons :
a. If The Products Delivered Is In Damaged Or Defective Condition; Or
b. If The Products Is Expired; Or
c. If The Products Delivered Is Different From The Order. All The Alleged Defective Products Shall Be Returned In Its Original Condition, Quantity And Packaging As It First Delivered To The Customer Together With Proof Of Purchase.
3. Should There Be Any Defect In The Products Delivered And The Customer Wishes To Return The Defective Products And Request For Refund, Kindly Notify CONSTANT By Telephone: +603-61408638 Or Email ( email@example.com ) To Lodge Complain About The Defective Products Upon 3 Days Of Receiving The Defective Products.
4. Products Bought During Promotional Events (Including But Not Limited To Anniversary, Half-Price Carnival, Christmas, Deepavali And Other Festive Season Sales), Are Not Eligible For Return And/or Exchange.
5. All Refunds Will Made Via The Same Mode Of Payment Within One (1) Month And Shall Subject To The Respective Bank Refund Policy.
6. The Customer Is Required To Send Back The Defective Products To CONSTANT At The Following Address :-
Mediconstant Pharmacy Sdn Bhd ( 476405-V )
No 80&81, Blok 1, Jalan Teknologi 3/9,
Bestari D’Kota, Kota Damansara 47810,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor